Author Archives: admin

August 18th

August 18 2016 Courier page_1 Subscribe to the Courier for more!  

Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Uncategorized | Comments Off on August 18th

The History of Cunningham

This history of Cunningham begins with a history of Ninnescah. The Ninnescah Post Office opened August 20, 1885. The earliest existing copy of the Ninnescah Herald is dated August 12, 1886, being Volume 1, Number 20. This would place Volume … Continue reading

Posted in History | 4,619 Comments

First & Main — Cunningham 1912

Courtesy of the Cunningham Museum

Posted in History | Comments Off on First & Main — Cunningham 1912

A Barrel of Sand — Cunningham’s First Stop Signal

From a postcard mailed February 20, 1919 to B.F. Doty. Photo was taken at the corner of 1st and Main, with the Shaerd hotel seen in the background–the modern day location of the Cunningham Public Library. Courtesy of the Cunningham … Continue reading

Posted in History | Comments Off on A Barrel of Sand — Cunningham’s First Stop Signal